Nearly 20 million households subscribed to IPTV by the end of last year. That is one third more than a year ago, but growth is considerably slower than some analysts predicted. Nevertheless, it can be said that IPTV has achieved a significant increase.
- aTradeon RES Platform with Substantial Growth Across the Globe
- Launch of aTradeon.de due to strong resonance in times of energy transition in Germany
- World’s First Project Trading Platform „aTradeon“ for in the Entire Green Energy Market Launched
- VisionConsult presents “Village of the Future” for Roma Inclusion – High Level Event on EU Funds to Roma Integration
- Digital Dividend: Unresolved Interference Problems, Unclear Overall Economic Benefits