The business case for the supply of broadband Internet rural communities via radio seems to VisionConsult to have a mere alibi function. We think this fact should be made clear to the German federal states. The reallocation of the UHF sub-band has not the goal to foster new providers “for the supply of broadband Internet to rural areas” but rather to enable the four incumbent mobile network operators – possessing already significant resources available in the GSM and UMTS frequency bands – to further develop into the broadband industries.
- aTradeon RES Platform with Substantial Growth Across the Globe
- Launch of aTradeon.de due to strong resonance in times of energy transition in Germany
- World’s First Project Trading Platform „aTradeon“ for in the Entire Green Energy Market Launched
- VisionConsult presents “Village of the Future” for Roma Inclusion – High Level Event on EU Funds to Roma Integration
- Digital Dividend: Unresolved Interference Problems, Unclear Overall Economic Benefits